We have a longstanding reputation for the breadth and quality of our expertise in advising clients on every aspect of the commercial property market. From buying and selling to development, construction and leasing, every commercial property deal is unique. And whether you are a property developer, buyer, seller, landlord, business tenant or investor, you want legal support that understands your specific project needs, challenges and opportunities.
- Our team of investment and management specialists dedicate their efforts solely on shopping centre property across the UK.
- These are our bigger projects, including large asset sales and multiple asset opportunities.
- Our property solicitors have worked in real estate finance for many years and have particular expertise in cross-border transactions.
- Our award-winning team deals with all manner of commercial property development, property investment, real estate finance, planning and environmental issues and landlord and tenant work.
- Our team provides valuation services with a primary focus on the main commercial sectors, covering offices, retail and industrial, for a variety of purposes and clients.
- Our team provides leasing, acquisition, consultancy and investment advice to retailers and owners in Central London.
Chartered building surveyors providing specialist, commercially focused building consultancy advice UK-wide. Out of town retail units to let and out of town property for sale or to let. High street shop units to let or for sale and properties with high street locations suitable for conversion to retail use.
Commercial real estate fees
From managing the running of a marina or port, to buying, selling, letting or renting moorings and slipways. Acting for government departments and agencies, we provide strategic advice on infrastructure and transport property. Portfolio by Savills seamlessly blends the latest trends, inspirational lifestyle content, and the world’s finest properties with the expert insight and analysis you would expect from Savills. Savills is at the forefront of exploring and developing new capabilities, bringing together people and technology to push boundaries and take real estate to a new level. With over 39,000 people working across 70 countries around the world, we’ll always have an expert who is local to you.
Read more about these changesin the latest article by property expert Nigel Lewis. Regulations being phased in during 2017 by the Bank of England’s PRA include demands to use a specialist underwriting process when considering lending for this category of borrowers. Our Commercial Real Estate montclairbistro.com team is ranked among the best in the UK by two of the world’s most respected legal guides. Class F is split into two main parts and covers uses previously defined in old classes D1, ‘outdoor sport’, ‘swimming pools’ and ‘skating rinks’ and D2, as well as newly defined local community uses.
Leasing commercial property
In-depth research and analysis into property market trends, forecasts from our specialist research teams, and market-leading commentary to help you make the right property decisions. Founded in the UK in 1855, Savills is one of the world’s leading property agents. Our experience and expertise spans the globe, with 600 offices across the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. This covers warehouses and factories with a range of functions such as heavy manufacturing, assembly, bulk warehousing, storage, and distributions. Industrial real estate is usually situated in industrial parks outside of urban areas, and along major transportation routes. The team at Seddons will provide you with tailored legal advice and support to make sure your goals are achieved.